- What do you like most about volunteering as a mentor?
Creating fun projects and playing games with the kids at Barnstone. After working a hard day at work, it's nice to spend time working on cool projects and seeing how focused the kids are on their projects. It's awesome!!
- My favorite Power of Art project is:
The Jackson Pollock splatter paint project.
- I can never pass up dancing to:
Michael Jackson - his music is timeless
- The thing I like most about myself is:
My ability to make people laugh
- I could eat a million:
Gummy bears/sweet tarts
- If I could go anywhere in my time machine I would go:
Back to high school and pay more attention
- I totally believe in:
What goes around, comes around. If you do good, you will receive good.
- My favorite exotic animal is:
The koala bear
- My go to karaoke song is:
"Holiday" by Madonna
- If I was granted 3 wishes, my first wish would be:
- The only thing I would bring if I was stranded on an island would be:
- My super power of choice is:
To fly-I would avoid traffic going to work.
- I am weirdly obsessed with:
- I never leave home without:
My cell phone
- My favorite pizza topping is:
Everything except anchovies or onions
- When I wear my optimist glasses I see:
A world where everyone excepts everyone from all walks of life
- Nothing scares me more than:
- My guilty pleasure is:
Sleeping late on weekends. It never happens, but I do try to make it happen.
- Nothing makes me laugh harder than:
Watching Ellen Degeneres scare people on her show
- The craziest thing I ever did was:
Eat alligator at Disney World
- One thing on my bucket list is to:
To travel to Paris
- I feel passionate about:
Volunteering and helping others
- The thing I miss most from my childhood is:
Sliding down the staircase on a mattress
- My secret talent is:
- Outside of school or work my favorite thing to do is:
Work on projects in my home