- What do you like most about volunteering as a mentor?
Watching the kids come out of their "shells" as confidence builds. Forming relationships between kids and mentors
- My favorite Power of Art project is:
Building a boat! The kids are always so excited to see it float!
- I can never pass up dancing to:
- The thing I like most about myself is:
I call things like they are (gets me in trouble sometimes)
- I could eat a million:
Dark chocolate sea salt caramels
- If I could go anywhere in my time machine I would go:
Back to the 80's carefree fun!
- I totally believe in:
- My favorite exotic animal is:
- My go to karaoke song is:
I've never done karaoke
- If I was granted 3 wishes, my first wish would be:
To end hunger
- The only thing I would bring if I was stranded on an island would be:
A blanket, I'm always cold!
- My super power of choice is:
- I am weirdly obsessed with:
Chairs of any kind
- I never leave home without:
- My favorite pizza topping is:
- When I wear my optimist glasses I see:
Art in everything
- Nothing scares me more than:
- My guilty pleasure is:
- Nothing makes me laugh harder than:
A good group of friends
- The craziest thing I ever did was:
Crash a Harry Conic Jr. after party - So Fun!
- One thing on my bucket list is to:
- I feel passionate about:
Children and the arts
- The thing I miss most from my childhood is:
- My secret talent is:
- Outside of school or work my favorite thing to do is:
To be by the water, preferably the beach